Saturday, May 31, 2008

Back off Kristen!

Chris Osgood


I never thought I'd share such a kinship with Kristen Bell. The actress (of Veronica Mars and Heros fame) has revealed that Chris Osgood was her first crush:

"Brad Pitt be damned, he had nothing on Osgood's rookie skill and sad eyes. There was actually a day in high school when I wrote on a name tag 'Mrs. Osgood' and wore it the whole day. I really thought we were perfect for each other. I'd love to meet him and probably apologize that things never worked out."

I hear ya Kisten. Ozzie's been my man since 1996. I may have been 11 but I was convinced he was my future husband. I find it bizarre that his name is now going to show up a bunch of celeb gossip blogs.
And I hate to say I told you so but I've been saying all along that Ozzie's the most underrated goalie in the league, nice to see him finally get the kudos he deserves.

No comments: